Banagel was founded in 2017 in Pattani aiming to manufacture the best food ingredients and create jobs for local citizens who prefer to stay and work in Pattani rather than moving to metropolitan or any other big cities in Thailand. At Banagel, we treat everyone equally regardless of gender, race, religion and political view. We are looking for talented candidate in various positions to join us growing our business and becoming successful together.
- Annual salary adjustments
- Annual bonus (based on earnings)
- Social security
- Annual team building activities
- Accident insurance
- Annual leave
- Overtime pay
- Maternity / Parenting Leave
1. Import-Export Coordinator (1 position)
- Prepare incoming documents and PACKING LIST
- Prepare POs for purchases
- Verify the correctness of import and export documentation
- Coordinate and prepare import-export documents for Shipping and forwarder with all related parties from start to finish.
- Coordinate the clearing (clearance process)
- Coordinate to provide information to other sales coordinators as assigned
- Coordinate with foreign sales representatives Overseas dealers and related departments to issue purchase orders as well as follow up to ensure that the product is delivered to the purchaser
- Support the sales department in setting operational goals, planning, controlling, managing sales, and developing business to meet the goals.
- Other related tasks assigned by the reporting manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Business Studies/English or equivalent
- Having good English writing skills is a must
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) with good eremitical skills
- Possess self-initiative and able to meet tight deadlines
- Full-Time positions available
2. HR Officer (1 position)
- Recruit new employees for various departments.
- Oversee and manage recruiting, selection, and interviewing, including welfare care benefits
- Responsible for maintaining the employees’ database
- Perform employee evaluation
- Prepare internal communication plans and related activities to create a bond in the organization and encourages a creative working atmosphere
- Providing advice, consulting, and solving problems for employees
- Perform other tasks related and as assigned
- Male / Female, 26 -35 years old
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management management branch or related fields
- At least 3-5 years of experience in personnel management
- Can use MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well.
- Good personality, leadership and analyze problems in a systematic way
- Have a positive attitude and creative thinking.
- Able to work proactive and have enthusiasm for work
- Have knowledge about the Labor Protection Act and/or the Labor Relations Act
- Experience in ISO9001 system will be an advantage
- Able to work 6 days/week (Monday – Saturday)
Interested to join us?
- Resume or CV
- 1 copy of ID card
- 1 copy of house registration
- 1 copy of academic qualification
- 1 photo (not more than 6 months)
- Driving license (if applicable)
- Military Service Pass